I feel like giving up! What should I do?

I don't understand, why does my ex text me when he's in the mood? After our fight a few weeks ago I decided to keep some distance between us. We use to talk almost every day, now it's either once every 4 or 5 days. The last time we spoke was Thursday night early into Friday morning and the time before that was 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. I can't tell if he's not interested in trying to get back together or not. When we do talk he doesn't say much, plus I don't want to bring up things between us. He told me Thursday night into Friday morning of last week that he missed me. I'm so confused with his behavior.

When he came back in August he was saying that he loved me and missed, now absolutely nothing! I use to confront him about why he was acting different and if I should fall back because he's not acting like he wants this. I've spent the last almost 3 months of trying to get something out of him and nothing. I finally quit over thinking and left things alone because I know that he's not going to make the effort that I want him to.

We've fought so much and nothing ever changes. Everytime we talk it's always the same conversation. I don't talk about how I feel anymore because all he does is tell me to "chill" or "stop." I normally let him initiate contact because if I do I always feel like I'm bothering him. When he does contact me I'm always drooling over him, but he doesn't do the same for me. He knows how I feel about him, but he doesn't care. I've given him space, I let him reach out to me, I really don't know what to do anymore. He doesn't ask how I'm doing or how my day was when he text me, all his of conversations begin with is a "hi" and "wyd?" When I do initiate contact I ask about how he's doing and what he's up to. Maybe it's time to give up. What do you think I should do?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Why are communicating with him at all?

• Because I love him and I have this hope that we will be together.

• Lol I'm not being pathetic. We haven't talked for awhile, I've known this man for 2 years he comes and goes out of my life constantly always talking about us one day being together. You nor I don't know the outcome of what will happen. We never talked about being friends except for one time, but as usual he came crawling back.

• On /offs never work in the end. After 2 years you'd think you'd get sick of his games. But if you want to keep trying to force that square peg in the round hole then knock yourself out

• Do the two of you end up having sex when you meet?

• We've never had sex or met

What Girls Said 0