What do u do with ur exes shit?

So I broke up with the guy like a year ago and he gave me back all the stuff I gave him for like holidays, birthdays, and etc the only thing he didn't give back was the damn picture frame but gave me back the picture in it though... anyway I have all his shit in a bag like wouldn't take sweatpants or sweatshirts he had gave me too I mean what hell am I suppose to do with that and it isn't like I did anything bad like cheat I just didn't like how he was treating me he would get all possessive and demanding I was tired of it so I dumped him but in a gentle way cuz I HATE drama. Basically I still see him at school do I give him his shit back all in that bag or do I take it to good will? I just want it gone it only pisses me off when I see it cuz I let him treat me not the best way. So any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I do? Throw it away, give it away, burn it, or take it shooting and use it as a target.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have harsh feelings and won't be speaking anymore trash it. if you're hoping (even a little) maybe things will work out, give it back. even if it's in a mean way. throw it in a trash bag and tell him.."here's your shit"

• Yeah nope no way in hell r we getting back together never happening again learned my lesson and I like her trash bag idea telling him here is ur shit๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

• lmao, that's what I would do. then at least if you guys are even friends later down the road you won't feel bad for trashing or destroying his stuff

• thank you baby. mho

What Guys Said 3

• Just give it to him. If he does not take it, then Goodwill.

• Discard.

• Sell what you can donate tge rest by law I'm most places anything that is left at your place for over a year with a value of less then $100 becomes your property

What Girls Said 8

• Never keep anything from an ex. And when you do get a chance, do pull him to the side and ask him if he wants it back. If not, then tell him to have it in writing legally so that way, there won't be any trouble later when you do throw it all out. That's all that you have to do. He can't say anything. But if it really has been a year. I really say just throw the whole thing out. He can't complain. And obviously he doesn't miss it, because he would have asked for it at least within a month of the break up.

• The dumpster.

• lol i think i'd probably leave it in his front door. And let him find it hahaha

• Omg I'd love to do that lol ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚but he lives with freak of parents and they r worse then him๐Ÿ™„

• Hahaha lol I love that I'm so tempted to do that just cuz how shitty he and his parents were๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Do it! you only live once. We only regret the chances with didn't take

• Just give him back his things like he gave you and call it a day.

• Goodwill tbh. Avoid him if that's the way he treated you.

• Give it to him and be finished

• That's very immature of him to give back past birthday , Christmas etc gifts. I'd just bag everything and take it to a charity shop. That way he's out of your life for good

• Just ask him what he wants to do with it