My boyfriend cheated 7 days ago and his friend us trying to add me on instagram. Approve?

My boyfriend thinks I don't know this guy is his friend. And I know it's his friend because my ex just lost a follower on instagram out of no where and all of a sudden I have a request for me to add them. I guess they unfollow each other to make it seem like they don't know each other, when they do. I feel like adding him and flirting with him and liking 2 or 3 pics and sending him private messages­čśé should i?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If thats what you wanna do, do it. but don't be doing it because of the cheating boyfriend to get back at him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem more into who's on IG than the fact that your boyfriend cheated. I say take a break from both.

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you want to do that?

What Girls Said 1

• Sure if you want to be childish about the whole thing. Or you can act like a mature adult and handle it accordingly.