Is he thinking of me?

I met a nice guy and we hit it off, I had to end things as he wasn't over his ex. He was still talking to her and couldn't add me on fb as he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
A week later he tried to take a tinder date to out friends. He's been ghosting me.
i didn't want to come off as desperate so I've not spoke to him in near a month. And I figured if he wanted to contact me he would.
He hasn't added anyone on fb and I don't want to pester mutual friends asking about him,
does he think of me like I do him?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I am thinking of you

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not thinking of you. I had a guy ghost me because of conflicted feelings, I didn't speak to him for 3 months. I know he wasn't thinking of me. He messaged me after those months, after me crying over him, moving on and starting a new relationship. Guys like these aren't worth your time. Any decent guy or girl will not "ghost" you. Even if he did come back, could you trust him not to ghost you again?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't sound like he is, sorry.

• Tell him what you need if he doesn't act accordingly just leave...

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you ended things he's likely not to know you have interest right? If you are interested you kind of have to do something to keep his attention somehow. He might like you, he might not.

• Odds are he has already forgotten about you. Almost guaranteed.

• ı dont think so