CAN'T FIND MY MOTHERFUCKING PHONE?

So its dead, I called it, went right to voice mail.
I can't do find my iPhone because it says my device (aka my iPhone) is offline. I'm working it from my mac because I signed in to iCloud on my mac.
I thought you could find your iPhone even if its dead? Yet...
How do I fix this :')
I NEED MY PHONE YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND
CAN'T FIND MY MOTHERFUCKING PHONE?

*cries in a corner*

Most Helpful Guy

• If battery on your phone runs out, there's no way how to locate your phone. But, even with Apple, you can try one thing. If you have google account, visit this link : https://www.google.com/maps/timeline
    And choose the date you want to know. Yes Google tracking our phones 24/7 and in this case, it's cool feature.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rip your house apart, to the foundations. A little property damage is no big loss compared to a missing cell phone.

What Guys Said 10

• Find your iphone is an app that runs on the phone? It shouldn't even work if the phone is off, let alone dead battery. That would require an alternate power source. Is it not in your house?

• Nah man my devices are connected through iCloud.

• When did you lose it? Or where

• Did you try cussing at it?

If so, threatening it?

Barring those two... cuss at it while threatening it.

• Oh yeah I threatened the shit out of that little guy
      "AMANDA JR, IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING PLACE I WILL WHIP YOUR ASS, YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD"
      No reply.
      I'm screwed.

• Dude, I'm super cereal. Try it. Works on multi million dollar heavy equipment, what chance does an iPhone stand?

• It should give you the location of when it was last online.

• WhaaaAaaaHhhhHhttTtttTT

• Exactly. If you get a new iPhone there, make sure Find My iPhone is active along with... stay with me... Send Last Known Location... got it?

• by the way I just checked this for you. It was on by default for every single iPhone I have. So it *should* let you know where it last was.

• When did you loose it? Can you retrace your steps?

• Your SOL unless someone is nice enough to bring it to the police or store security wherever you left it.

How about buying a used one?

• You can actually track your IPhone...

• u should call 911

• Oh yeah, the'y'll stop what they're doing and send out a red alert that my phone is missing, good idea lmaoooo

• Get a new phone

• Check up your motherfucking butt hole...:/

• with google you can just log in in a browser and click "locate my phone"
    dunno about apple. they're usually far behind when it comes to new tech

What Girls Said 2

• Retrace your steps.

• I sat on my bed for an hour doing that
      All I remember is that after Monday, I no longer had it. So so it was Monday that I lost it, but I don't remember what happened on Monday... GOD DAMIT

• I'm sorry but your situation is really funny since it's an Iphone. XD