My ex still wears my jumpers, could this mean she still likes me?

Hi,
I just noticed that my ex posted a Snapchat picture of her wearing my jumper. Could this be any sign that she still likes me, and I still might be able to get her back? (it's been 8 days)
I know it might not sound like a big deal, but I'm not prepared to get let her walk out of my life. I love her too much to just "move on".
Thanks,
Ed

30

What Girls Said 3

• No, she still likes your jumpers.

• Thanks for the comment. What about the fact that she sleeps with a bag charm thing I gave her under her pillow?

• How do you know that though.. °-°

• She told me. She was upset once, apologising for "hurting" me (which makes me feel she thinks she doesn't deserve me slightly or something like that) and sent me a picture saying about how she been sleeping with it. Last night on the phone she was telling me to move on and brought it up again :/

• Hate to be a downer but it may just be warm and comfy...

• I don't know maybe it was the commitment thing. Weird dude... give it time?

• Possibly. I'm going to do that. Show her that even as a friend I still want to make her happy and show her I care. Thanks for your comments, hopefully it works out.

• Not gonna lie to you, it probably doesn't mean anything.

• Thanks for the response. What about the fact that she sleeps with a bag charm thing I gave her under her pillow?

What Guys Said 0