I'm not in love with her, what should I do?

So in September 2015 I matched with this younger girl on tinder. We started to talk for hours on the phone weekly for months and months. Then finally one day I was getting tired of us never actually hanging out so I drove to her work when it was closing (she worked at my local dunkin donuts) when we hung out I was taken back a bit because she was a lot heavier then I thought, not that I have anything against fatter chicks it's just that I was not aware of how heavy she actually was in real life. After we hung out I ended things with her, but then months later I got a text from her begging me to talk to her again, so I did and I decided to give it a second shot. We hung out all the time and my feelings for her increased, then one day she texted me saying how we can't be together because I'm bad news and I hurt her once and she dosent want me to hurt her again and she dosent want to look stupid. After I got that text I was begging and pleading with her to trust me and that I won't hurt her again and that I love her and I want to be with her. After a few days of going back and forth and me trying to convince her she finally decided to give me another chance. I started to treat her better for the first few days but after a few more times of us hanging out I started realizing that I wasn't in love with her and I wasn't attracted to her. Once she started talking about meeting my family and coming over to my house it scared me even more. Then tonight was the night I realized that I really can't be with her, it was her 19th birthday and we ordered pizza and cuddled up underneath some blankets in the back of my car watching movie. We also talked and made out. On my ride home I just knew I couldn't pretend any longer. I just don't know what to do, if I keep pretending that I love her and I want to be with her then I'm not being fair to her or myself and if I end things between us she will be so heartbroken.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just end it. Your being unfair to her lying about your feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her that you like her as a person and as a freind but you just can't be with her for what ever your reasons are.

What Girls Said 1

• that is a hard one to answer

What Guys Said 1

• Your why guys get a bad rep. You're a douche; you've never really had feelings for her. Your using her to cover up the holes in your soul.

• Yeah I'm the douche coming from the guy who has shirtless pics of himself flexing