I still love him years later?

I don't think it's easy to move On which people tell me to do. To move on to someone else when my heart isn't in it and to hurt someone how I'm feeling is cruel. When he broke up with me my life just stopped, I tried so hard but failed ans now feel lonelier than I did when he got rid of me. He has moved on and has contacted me a few times since but nothing of any value and it hurts to hear he's doing good with his girlfriend and their baby, I have accepted its over for good but I just can't stop loving him and I think I will love him until the day I die.

Am I the only one who feels this way towards an ex that even as more time passes the feelings are still there?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• there's 5 things you must do. 1) stay away from social media. 10/10 it will trigger some memories. 2) let it rain, cry as much as needed. Your body needs let everything go. Trust me when you get to the 2nd your body will not have this same sorrow. 3) the cliché, keeping yourself busy. It works for those seriously have a life. The more you love do stuff the more you will recover. 4) vent and write it down. You may talk it over with someone you trust but writing it down helps you look at the pattern Inwhich your doing better or worse. 5) let time heal. I recovered from a nasty heart break in 6 months. But that is because I did the 1st 4 steps. Sorry if it don't work and you tried it all. But I'm just putting my stank on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd stop seeing him, delete all his contacts and block him if he would try to contact me. Focus on other things like meeting new people, travelling, doing activities you enjoy, studies or your careers, self improvement. I'm sure you will meet some guy who will make you happy, just don't spend time at home, you can use tinder or any other dating sites for that, of course it will take time but one day you will meet someone who will make you happy and never ever let yourself down even if first dates won't be successful, if guy won't like you, everyone has different tastes. Just keep moving never lock yourself in your comfort zone, the best things happens outside comfort zone - remember that.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• You're not the only one.

This is easily solvable though.

What Girls Said 2

• I can relate to how you feel. . My ex ended it with me , and he's with someone new now , but I just can't unlove him. I don't have contact with him anymore , but I just can't be with any other guy because my heart still belongs to my ex.

• I love my ex to. I avoid relationships because even when I'm with someone else and I try to move on. I still want to be with him. I still miss him and sometimes not trying to, I mentally compare.