EX keeps calling and texting me.. What should I do?

the past few weeks he has been texting me and calling me, after HE broke it off with me about a month ago.. and I feel bad if i don't respond so i do everyday he sends me a game request through messages. Now my friend is mad at me because they found it out we still talk.. BUT I never text him first he starts most of the conversations. Whenever I try to flirt a little to get a feel, he shuts me down completely and tells me were just friends.. then why are you ALWAYS texting and calling me.. please help he always says we're just friends and we're acting like friends but honestly who tries to talk to their ex all of the time... I don't know what to do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You are stupid for answering. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. It's over completely and permanently. Never reconcile with an ex

• okay and I know that but I'm saying.. why would he continue to try to text me if it's over why NOT just leave me alone?

• You're not friends and you will never be

• okay because at the beginning he told me "I like talking to you." but it sounded a bit weird

What Girls Said 1

• You need to change your number without telling him or train yourself not to answer. This situation is not appropriate.

• Thanks I'm considering, I told him yesterday and he still contacted me today like what the heck!!

• He is sick for not respecting what you said. Change it now.