Should I quit the job?

Every day I don't want to go to the office now, and I still waiting the new offer.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick it out... you will keep money coming in and not have to answer any questions about why there are gaps in your employment.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You need to pay bills and put food on the table right? Unless you're being harassed or some situation like that, try and stay until you can have another job.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should wait to quit until you have a new job lined up. You don't want to quit and end up being unemployed for a long time

• What are the pros of quitting and what are the pros of not quitting?

• If I quit I don't need to go back to the bored office and don't need to see someone I don't want to see, if I not quit means I still have salary

• I think , you better quit because you are not satisfied with the job and suffer the consequences of not getting salary.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!