Why do girls use me?

Every relationship I've been in has been a goddamn joke. I have never truly known what it's like to be in a relationship. I always get ignored, played, or lead on. And now I'm thinking that I'll never find someone who actually cares about me.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Various reasons as u didn't specify I will tell u what comes to mind. But first know that if is a pattern then is more of U and not them since u seem to be falling for those kind of people. (The same with girls that fall for broken guys cuz unconscious they think she can fix him)
    1.) U are the rebound guy and got with them during that stage
    2.) U got with her and she wasn't sure if she was ready for a relationship.
    3.) There was no strong base of the relationship. (Example: getting a bf/gf solely based on looks or because one didn't want to be alone)
    4.) Insecureness on ur part since people tend to "run all over" people that they see that they give them everything to easy only to please yet don't have the courage to speak their mind.
    For example this hasn't happened before bit I'm sure most girls will love this:
    "A guy comes up to a girl and makes a conversation" he is well dressed and confident as well as charismatic. "He makes the move and talks to her and make a good conversation where he opens her up and makes her laugh" they are having a good time yet out of nowhere he says that he has to leave, leaving the girl not only interested, but curious and wanting to hear and see more of this guy. As he cough her attention and he was open yet "independent" enough to leave knowing that the girl will want to talk to him more. As he just slips his # to her

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice guys finish last. Bad guys with real determination for their future is what girls like. Oh and yeah have some quality girls in the friendzone

What Girls Said 4

• Are you a pleaser? You go out of your way to do nice things and help out or buy gifts to make girls happy?

• i do whatever I can to make anybody's day better

• That's where you're going wrong Hun. If you do it all the time people come to expect it without having earned it. Saying no isn't about being mean, it's a form of self respect and if you have no respect for yourself then they won't either

• Because you keep going for the same type of people. The issue a lot of people have is that the habitually go for similar people without realising it at first until they are played all over again.

• Because you let them.

• Cause you let them use you.

What Guys Said 3

• You're too easy man

• Nice guys finish last my friend. You have to be a bit heartless & firm.

• it will only get worse. sorry.