I am still in love with my ex girlfriend, Should I let go or do something about?

i dated this girl for 9 months, however, we broke up 3 months ago, i tried to get her back, i played the cards wrong by begging her and telling her that i want to fix this, she is ignoring me and avoiding me whenever she's close to me, she is not texting me back or returning my calls, she broke up with me because she thought i'm controlling her and there is no future together, what should i do to get her back or should i just move on?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• To it seems like it she's adamant about staying broken up. You said you tried to talk to her and fix things between you two, but you didn't get back together. in my opinion it means the issue is with her. Something's holding her back even tough she might still have feelings for you. I'm not sure there's anything you can do to convince her.
    Maybe you should try to move on. Personally, I believe that "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be". And it's not like you didn't fight for her.
    I hope everything will turn out in the best way for you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should let go! For your own good :)

• The problem is, i know that she's still in love with me...

• @zaidammari96 It does sound complicated. Did you try to talk to her why she felt like you were controlling her or why she doesn't see a future with you?

• @lolitta i did try to talk to her! she keeps pushing me away, she doesn't want to talk to me because everything goes back in a second, that's my analysis, she lives in another country and he doesn't want to her to stay away from him, plus, she thinks i am not giving her freedom because i am not letting talk to a guy that hurt her and tried to mess up her reputation, i told her that i was wrong and you can talk to whoever you want, but the results are the same...

What Guys Said 2

• She broke up with you and now ignores you? Sorry man that's not good. I would move on but stop talking to her. Give it time. Maybe she will reach out. If she does may not be for a long time. So move on and see what she does but for now I would consider it an ending.

• Move on.