Will he get make together with me?

Long story short, he's always been attracted to me, even before we dated. He saw me at a birthday party and thought I was pretty, then a year later we both got invited to a lake house and we met (but I had a boyfriend), then we ended up in the same class and we became friends, then we got closer and became best friends and he had feelings for me. Then we acted like we were in a relationship for a while and he eventually asked me out. We dated for 3 months and it was great. There was a "connection" and then at almost 4 months he stopped feeling it. He said that this sucks for him too and he wishes he still felt it. He also said he still likes cuddling and kissing with me. Tbh I don't really understand that. He says there's still a sexual connection but no real connection. He said he doesn't think he'll ever feel a connection with me and that I didn't do anything. He said I was the perfect girlfriend there's just no connection but if there is he'll tell me. Yet, he doesn't think there will be. His friends were showing him the picture I posted and saying, "why would you break up with her?". After he told me that I thought, yes maybe he'll listen to them. But later into the conversation he was like, "it would be wrong to stay with you and act like I have feelings". He is genuinely a great guy and he said he'd contact me if the feelings ever do come back but then right after that I asked if he thought they would come back. He said tbh no. Be honest, do you think he'll come back? (I know it wasn't to long but I'm losing my best friend and my boyfriend.)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Feelings aren't something that can easily be predicted. Though i can say, at least he was honest with you, most guys would not have the balls to do that

• That's hard to believe a young guy that's been chasing you is no longer interested without a reason. Maybe he found out something about your past relationship? The best friends part could did some damage, why did yal act like yal were dating?

I think he'll come back though!

• he prop will

What Girls Said 0