Does anyone else feel that nomatter how good you treat a guy they can never be faithful?

I have been doing a lot of reading online, talking to different women and they all have been cheated on and lied to by men. And these were women who were good to them. What are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, some guys are just crap. Just as some women are crap.

Not every one cheats, male or female. A certain amount of caution is healthy, but automatically assuming that every person you date is going to cheat on you isn't. You can never have a meaningful relationship without trust.

The best thing you can do is be yourself, try to be happy, and make the most out of life. If it happens, then it is a terrible thing, but you can't let it destroy your faith in relationships.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• If you want to greatly increase keeping your man loyal to only you then you must keep his needs met in a happy, eager and wanting way. Most men cheat because they have a void in their life. I cheated on my ex while married to her because she made me feel like I was living in our house all alone. I did it for the female companionship more so than the sex. A good friend from time to time would cheat on his wife because she would not give him a satisfying blow job. Some guys do it simply to see what he is missing out on by sticking to the same woman for so long.

Keep your sex life alive and interesting. Do different things. Watch all different kinds of porn to get new ideas and add your own personality to them.

I have never felt the need to cheat on a woman who understood how to keep me happy and hold my respect for her at the same time. It takes work. And it is worth it.

• Wow, no. that is the opposite for sure.
    Not a chance, miss.

Firstly, 9,999 out of 10,000 women consider loyalty to be a VERY unattractive personality trait in men (indirectly). Men who are loyal get VERY minimal interest from women. Now if they DO date a woman 99% of the time the woman will use the loyally along with other good personality traits and relate it to boredom or a weakness. Then they ditch the good guy.

On the other hand, women are attracted to men with personalities that show obvious signs that he's the cheating type. Women love the cheating type. Then they get cheated on and pass by the loyal guy saying stuff like "nice guys finish last" only to pic a super-douche.

Yes, a lot of "married" men cheat but a huge factor is because 99% of women withdraw and offer sex as a reward system. Sure, it's great if you the girl is happy with you but when you are married you cannot be an amazing super-man human everyday. And then men cheat because their wife is less and less interested in sex and when they do have it they barely want to be conscious for it.

But yes, of course there are A-hole jerk cheating men. Again, typically the type that woman choose all of the time.

Women with cheating. Oh heck. Women get tired of guys for no reason. They will love a guys cool walk then a week later think he walks like an idiot. They will like his comedy then suddenly can't stand his annoying BS. Women cheat SO much. Oh brother.
    With men, only the same type of guys are cheaters. It's very rare that it's someone who doesn't fit under the same personality trait pool.

Women (why not mention personally). I got cheated on by a christian girl, a goth, a skater, a Spanish girl, a woman with 3 kids, A polite business woman, a bouncy happy girl, a shy girl, etc, etc.
    They cheat and cheat and cheat.

And when a woman is too good to cheat and wants to, she will treat you like hell, act like you can't do anything right, disrespect everything about you until you both mutually break up.
    Then she sticks her thumb out and grabs another guy before you even get your heart rate back to normal.

Is there woman who o not cheat. Of course... but all woman go for cheaters.

• You've got that exactly backwards. I know or have known a lot of men that can control their biological impulses and not fuck anything that's offered up to them, no matter how hot it is.

I have yet to meet a woman I can say the same about. Or even hear of one.

• Simple really. It's two sides. You have to treat a man right, but you also need to date a decent guy. I could rant and rave about flaky women and how all men will be flaked on, but there's two sides to that coin. There's how I am treating them, and there's the quality of the women. Perhaps I have been picking badly.

• I think it's two sides to this. Not all guys are like this and not all women are faithful. You choose who you date, especially as women, and if it's a recurring problem, then something's wrong.

• 😒😒😒😒😒😒

• Yeah all men cheat on their wives even though there are couples married for 50+ years.

• Sweet girl, If U R the best he ever had in his bed, he will never leave you. Men look for the right sex partner BUT they also want a girl who''se mind is right 4 them. If he wants U 2 suck his cock, suck it, swallow his mess. If you do not do it there is a closed door in your bedroom SO if that is what he needs and you do not give it, he will look elsewhere. IF he is the right man, go 4 him, if he is not, U learned something thatb will help you to keep the right man whenn U find him.

• Nonsense. Being a freak in the sheets, sucking his cock and swallowing his mess won't stop a man from cheating.

• @Kellzie I AGREE

• I think it's the other way around. Women seem to cheat more than men in my dating pool...

• The good guys get cheated on by women too. It's how the world works. No good deed goes unpunished.
    Just find a real gamer guy. He may ignore you a few times per year, and spend most of his free time at home, but he probably won't cheat. He would barely have enough time for you, so he wouldn't even consider another woman.

• It's because women go for the "bad boy" type. Fall for a cheater, he'll cheat on you. Simple as that.

• Then I guess they didn't treat them well enough.

• I was always faithful until I got cheated on, I wish I could find a good woman

• "I have been doing a lot of reading online" your evidence just lost all credibility.

What Girls Said 9

• I've felt this way at times. But honestly, I can't blame men for cheating. Women cheat too. And there are various reasons as to why a person cheats. I honestly feel like it has more of a reflection on the cheater than anyone else. Because they are really the only person who knows why they do what they do.

If a person wants to cheat on you, they will.

If you feel as though things are hopeless, take a break from dating and relationships. I've felt as though nothing I ever do will be good enough. Cheating really rocks you to your core. But a person can jump back from it :)

• Yeah I think that no matter what you do, they're always going to be ungrateful. I think dating in this generation means nothing. Guys this generation have low self esteem, too much "pride", and their egos are so inflated over nothing.

• Its the crowd you socialize with. In the last 30 years, my parents have only had one friend who was divorced despite having dozens of people that they know and talk to. I know others who have hundreds of people in their social circle and every single person in their social circle is divorced or comes from divorced parents other than one person. It depends on the types of people you associate with and the type of lifestyle you choose for yourself.

• Sounds like those guys and you were just never meant to be

• Men have the same problem with women too.

• I'm not a cheater and most of them were paranoid that I was cheating on them. This tells me they are probably cheating or else their minds wouldn't be that way. So I'm pretty tired of all of it.

• Crazy, its like just animal world. Where the male lion leaves the female lion with the kids to go mate with another female lion. It feels like the female is always sensitive because of her mothering ways so she's filled with emotions of "CARING" i belive thats why women fall easy they care so easy.

• Just remember that the male lion has to fight for the female lion. A lot of guys don't even get a chance.

• Oh punk anon just treat him bad then

• It's a cop out that men LOVE to use. A man can and should be faithful if that's what both partners agree on. If he doesn't think he can be faithful, than he should put his big boy pants and be honest. So tired of men using this excuse like they have the right to bad behavior.

• Then*
      Pants on*