Should I text him or let him be?

It's been 4 weeks since I've heard from my boyfriend. A month before this I got a gut feeling that he wasn't interested in me anymore and was probably seeing someone else. I wanted to end the relationship but didn't because I love him.
Before his ghosting we got into a little argument because I told him he doesn't care about me. I told him I'll leave him alone ( but I didn't meant it). The next day my crazy in love self contacted him. He seem grumpy and the last thing he told me was "F off don't talk to me." I didn't disturb him since then.
Before this happened the longest we've went without speaking was a week. Is it really over? My poor heart...

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to communicate what's going on. After 2 days and no reply. It's best to move on. You I counter stumbling blocks after the 2nd day of him not talking to you. such as him texting back. Don't answer it, he may drop a I miss you. Don't fall for it, he may want to reconnect. Don't do it. Try to be strong and don't fall for that stuff. Resisting the temptation.

• He did drop the "I miss you" text this morning but I ignored it. I really hope I don't fall for his words again.

• Just like we predicted. High five!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry you're going through this!:(
    Your boyfriend seems like an immature jerk. If he doesn't want to be in the relationship he should end it and be a man about it rather than just disappearing. Do not contact him. As hard as it may be, just don't. Do you! Work out, eat healthy, binge watch movies, go out with your friends, keep yourself busy! You don't want to be with someone who can't even be a man about a situation. You deserve so much better my love

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Four weeks since you've talked to your BOYFRIEND? Yes, it's over!!! And if it isn't then it should be! No healthy couple should ignore each other, hold grudges or not talk for that long! My boyfriend misses me if we go two days without talking.. Even if we're on bad terms. A healthy relationship requires constant communication which you don't have! So yes, your poor heart.. I'm sorry :( but you'll find someone much better for you!

• Don't even bother with him. Its his chicken way of saying it's over. And even if it wasn't, why would u wanna be with someone who just totally ghosts u for a month? He's not worth it

• He's an immature little boy

• move on... he is disrespectful towards you.
    no one should talk to you like that.