Is it normal for a couple to bounce in and out of relationships?

My girlfriend and I have dated for a while and i broke up with her then we got back together a month later. Now, she broke up with me a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering what the possibilities are of us getting back together.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a rocky relationship. Im not feeling the back and forth going on here. It does sound like you two are more than likely will get back together. But it needs to a be a reason as to why you both keep cutting it off. Is that something you want to keep going through every few weeks? Probably not.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• in my opinion it's not normal and personally I wouldn't want a rollercoaster relationship like that. A relationship will have its ups and downs, but not break ups all the time. When you break up, its time to move on. Yes moving on is hard, I get that, but it allows you to find someone more compatible w/whom you won't be going through that cycle of breaking up and getting back together.

• That depends. What's causing these breakups? Is it a lack of communication in arguments that just leads to breaking up? Or are they actual problems in the relationship that can't be resolved? It seems like something keeps pulling you back together and that's a good thing but if it's just that communication is a problem, that should be addressed and can easily be solved!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!