Why is he acting like a caveman?

I don't understand men anymore.

I broke up with him a few days ago, because he NEVER wanted to be in a relationship with me (officially) for months.
But today he saw me talking to another guy (friend) and he came beside to put his arm around my waist. I told him to not do that but he just shrugged and left without saying a word.

Then he sent me a text message saying "I can't believe you flirt with other guys in front of me."

Lol.

What's his problem exactly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would straight up tell him you did this not me. I am moving on and bettering my life. He is just being selfish and childish. I wouldn't even worry about him. You need to do you in order for your world to go around the right way! No stress just do your thing girl!!!

• Thank you!

• Hey there is no need to me. I'm just telling the that's what life's all about. If he isn't going to man up then he needs to back off. Just you do you and don't stress over him. Hugs

Most Helpful Girl

• I would confront him about it. Tell him "you didn't want to be in a relationship so I'm moving on". You need to set boundaries... even tho you don't really owe anything to him.

• When we broke up, he asked why. I explained to him why. He knows why I cannot be with him. He said he understood. But what he did today, that really made me angry because he is ridiculous and he has no right to do that. I think you're right, I have will send him a message.

• thanks for mho :) did you end up sending him a message?

• You're welcome.
      Yeah I did. I think he will leave me alone for now.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Oh you're back :D So it didn't work out with that dude in the end. I'm sorry.

His "problem" is that he's possessive. So much so, that you should never flirt with other guys. He thinks he can win you back by showing he cares JUST enough to tip you back into his arms.

Hopefully a stronger worded hint will leave him in no doubt.

• I think you've summed up his problem, he wants ownership without responsibility. He wants to be able to mark his territory and then stray into other territories and do the same. He likes to plant flags and move on. Essentially he is entirely unrealistic about life and relationships. He is just looking for ego boosts.

• Seems like he didn't read the memo xD

• Interéssant.

He's sexually attracted to you and doesn't want you to be sexually available to anybody else (whether you are or not, whether the other man is a prospect or not).

This is separate from having an emotional connection or attraction. Men can separate the two like that; quite a lot of women apparently cannot.

I hope you're alright either way.

• Intéressant*

Hmmm, so he doesn't want me to be attracted to someone else. He didn't seem affected when we broke up. I just want him to not try to create problems.

I'm alright. How are you?

• Haha it's "intéressant". Double s. That's why you cannot put an accent on the e before it.

Epouvantablement idiot.

I'm glad you're staying away from girlfriend-boyfriend things. People can get weird sometimes.

• PS: Your late man's performance is known in Spanish as "como el perro del hortelano," which "neither eats nor lets other dogs eat." I know this because my last girlfriend accused me of it.

expresionesyrefranes.com/.../

expresionesyrefranes.com/.../

Intéressant. Intéressant. Intéressant. Fucking hell.

• You love the attention

• He's being petty, it's kind of like a toddler who doesn't want to play with a toy anymore but as soon as someone else wants the toy, Oh look who's interested again.

Just ignore him, he'll get the message.

• Lol seriously?😂 tell him to get out if your life lol

• Don't get why guys do that

• Well if he doesn't want to grow a pair and keep on with his life, guess you'll do it for him. Next time embarrass him in front of everyone. He will thank you one day.

• Wow just wow OP you make me sick. How are you gonna cuck that poor guy like that smdh

What Girls Said 4

• He realized what he had once he lost it. Seeing you with somebody else most likely told him a few things
    1) You were able to move on without him as if he wasn't anything special and as if it took no major obstacle to get over him.
    2) It made him jealous ( of course)
    3) The man you spoke to probably made him think that you saw him as better than your ex, and he wanted to ruin your chances with him by putting his arm around your waist.

• You're the problem

• He thinking yiu should be one of those girls who sit around waiting on some loser while he has fun

• Because he hasn't accepted its over