My best friend just got dumped by her boyfriend. help?

So, my best friend just called me and told me that her boyfriend (who is a drug addict) called her up and told her that he's been lying about being sober to her for about 8 months now and he'd choose drugs over her anyday. She is heartbroken and i want to go to her house and help her out and just talk to her (without any judgement). Is there anything else i can do to make her feel better? please no trolls!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her that a druggie isn't going to be a keeper and that she is better off without a stupid idiot like that

What Guys Said 4

• You can tell her that she has more value than dating a drug addict. Watch a movie together, eat chocolate, drink wine.

• thats good that he dumped her or else she could have a bigger trouble because of him there is not much thing you can do if she loves him - she will feel so bad just need some time, dont live her alone and dont talk about her ex

• thats a tough one, hard to think of something that will help other than time and support just go and try to spend time with her and take her mind of it. if anything she deserves better so it could be a blessing in disguise

• Then go and do it. It is best solution.

What Girls Said 0