Help me get my boyfriend back please?

He told be he felt like he was suffocated and that he had been going through a lot this entire month we had been on and off this is the 3rd time I don't really know why I'm so attached but I don't want to make him feel suffocated anymore but I still want to be with him

14

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those positions where you need to sit on your impulse to keep reaching out to him. He felt suffocated and hence he needs space. If you pursue him you are likely to compound the problem. This might be the ideal time to really invest in self control. If you allow your emotions to lead you, to override rationality, then you will be perpetuate the problem that has led to this situation in the first place. Be patient, keep busy, have faith. Don't chase, don't beg. Let him have time to honestly reflect on what he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him alone and give him space and if he wants to continue your relationship then he will.

What Guys Said 3

• Just give him time and space right now, if you keep on badgering him about getting back together, you will push him away even more. Give him time to think, and if he loves you, he will be back.

• YOu seem clingy

• Give him some space

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!