Should I surprise kiss my crush?

I have a HUGE crush on this guy who just graduated from my community college. Ever since I joined, him and I got kind of close as friends and how I met him was nothing short of fate. I met him at student orientation when I was hella depressed over my ex, and as soon as I saw him it was my first "love at first sight" moment. It was like a breath of fresh air when I saw him. Then I thought I would never see this cute guy ever again after this orientation, then I join the schools newspaper and turns out he was the editor in chief. He's been very supportive of me with the newspaper and the stuff I do outside of school. I can honestly say I've fallen head over heels for him. I don't know if he likes me back because lately he's been off social media and he hasn't been talking to people much and he never really responds to text messages. The last time I saw him I ran into him at the mall and we walked around Macy's for an hour catching up on what's been going on with our lives and when I was about to leave he gave me a long tight hug and when the hug was over I felt like something was pulling me in to kiss him, and I think he leaned in a bit too but I'm not 100% sure. I backed out from kissing him because I didn't know if it was appropriate abd still not 100% sure if he wanted to kiss me too. I really want to kiss him but I don't want to freak him out. Should I surprise kiss him the next time I see him or not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't surprise kiss someone. That can totally backfire on you

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!