What does it mean if he won't talk after a break up?

we been broke up 3 week, broke up on good terms,(distance), now he won't talk to me, doesn't know if and when we will be friends but he did say there... Show More

• Vote A He still has feelings
  • Vote B He has something to hide
  • Vote C He is scared to tell me how he really feels
  • Vote D Who knows?
thanks for all the feedback I don't think friends is an option it would have been nice but it would have never worked out I'm going about my business now

Most Helpful Girl

• Its takes time to move on and you guys are broken up so you can't be friends suddenly after 3 weeks even if it ended on good terms.

he needs space and he wants to move on that's why he is not talking to you, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have feelings or hiding something. He doesn't need to hide anything you re broken up, simply.

i would say give it at least few months untill you could actually talk to him again and then you could be friends and you de be moved on.

But talking to him right now isn't gunna make things easy its gunna make things even harder, he needs time and you re obviously still hoping that by talking to him or being his friend then it might work out and be together again... you need to let go!