What does it mean if he won't talk after a break up?

we been broke up 3 week, broke up on good terms,(distance), now he won't talk to me, doesn't know if and when we will be friends but he did say there wasn't another girl

• He still has feelings
  • He has something to hide
  • He is scared to tell me how he really feels
  • Who knows?
thanks for all the feedback I don't think friends is an option it would have been nice but it would have never worked out I'm going about my business now

Most Helpful Girl

• Its takes time to move on and you guys are broken up so you can't be friends suddenly after 3 weeks even if it ended on good terms.

he needs space and he wants to move on that's why he is not talking to you, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have feelings or hiding something. He doesn't need to hide anything you re broken up, simply.

i would say give it at least few months untill you could actually talk to him again and then you could be friends and you de be moved on.

But talking to him right now isn't gunna make things easy its gunna make things even harder, he needs time and you re obviously still hoping that by talking to him or being his friend then it might work out and be together again... you need to let go!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 9

• it could be a combination of the choices on your poll. Still, the most likely scenario is that he just wants some breathing space, to explore other possibilities, even if he doesn't have a specific girl in mind.

• Breathing space makes since he is 28 and he did say he relied on me to much and needs to do more on his own

• u guys can't be friends, if you have or had feelings for each other. so either you guys should quit totally or you guys are still in love. their could be any possibility from guy's side.

• He is trying to move on, he might be trying to meet another girl. He just doesn't think it will be very easy to be with you

• He know what your update says is the truth

• I'm thinking that he really does like you but it's too hard to have any form of contact with you. So the best way for him to make his transition away from you be easier would be for him to cut contact with you off as much as possible.

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 18

• Doesn't mean anything, my first serious relationship the guy told me it wasn't another girl and then a week later he was all over another girl. But honestly could be a ton of reasons.. maybe he still cares about you and isn't able to deal with the distance or the break up so well.. a lot of guys tend to try to completely cut themselves off from complicated situations.. they feel it will be easier to just avoid it all together.. My best advice is to just Let him be and not hold a grudge. You broke up for a reason, whether you still care about each other or not, you broke up.. Either bad timing in life to be together, not right for each other, whatever it was for a reason, try to enjoy the time being single.. If you are meant to be it will happen when the time is right and if not then you will eventually be grateful it happened this way and will learn a big lesson about yourself and what you really want in a relationship.

• he may not be over you, but you both need to move on. It's over.

• He could still be hurt and withdrawl about the same as a girl will sometimes

• It could just be that he wants to move on...

• it means you broke up.. which kinda means he should try and get over you.. and if that means him not talking to you ... you should really respect that...

More from Girls
13