Who is more likely to cheat, men or women?

Does it even have anything to do with gender

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it has nothing to do with gender. It simply depends on a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gold diggers.

What Girls Said 19

• People who cheat are the ones with weak characters who talk themselves into believing their justification makes it ok.

• Both. I've noticed that some people don't know how to communicate in a relationship.

I'll just get to the point here: if someone in a relationship is lacking something or has a problem with something... Instead of just talking to their significant other about it and fixing it... They'd rather go to someone else to make up for what they're lacking... While still with their significant other because they are too damn selfish.

• Absolutely equal. It's about moral code, situation, and opportunity. Gender has nothing to do with it.

• A bad person is a bad person. Someone being a bad person is entirely dependent on them as an individual.

• Whoever is unhappy with the relationship and wants to have someone on the side

• Men for sure. But we take out blame too

• Men are more likely to cheat.

• Both Men and Women cheat, and both equally wrong.

But in my case, I have been cheated on three times by men.

• Mushrooms

• I don't think cheating is more prevalent in a certain sex.

• Usually its men

• I think it's men tbh.

• No it doesn't

• If a woman is in love she'd never cheat, but I think men do!

• Both Men are just stupid and get caught !

• Insecure and disloyal people. It has more to do with personality than gender.

• no whome ever has a weak character

• Both the same. It's just that men can admit to it more because it's more accepted. Not always, but often, when a man cheats it's "that's just men, men have needs" instead of condemning him. When a woman cheats, she's a filthy lying hoe who deserves whatever she gets. Women are much more likely to keep it secret and to never admit they have in the past, even to friends.

• Men.

What Guys Said 7

• Gender doesn't matter here. It's about the person.

• If I were a betting man, I'd say men.

• Men. It's because they can't dictate their sex and love lives generally so when the opportunity knocks they will take it.

• I don't think it has anything to do with gender but I think men are more likely to get caught.

• Women

• men... studies showed

• Lately it's been women that cheat more and don't get caught, I was also cheated on