Why do girls think its OK to lead us on?

Why do girls think its OK to lead us on??

132

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't seem genuinely sorry judging by the tone of her texting... but I don't know the full story.

All girls are selfish, inconsiderate bitches. Is that what you want to hear?

Seriously though, the ones that do this are the ones that think it's okay to abuse someone else's feelings for the sake of boosting their own self esteem, or sometimes even as cruel entertainment. We are not ALL like this though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't chase shitty girls lol

Chase girls who read books, who care about being someone in life, who care about others

I know this is going to be a generalization but that chick in the user icon looks like she's going to be your typical blue haired butthurt feminist in 5 years

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Not every girl does but some do. I don't know why though. Perhaps they feel the need of somebody having to approve of them or something. It might make them feel better about themselves when guys want them more than the other way round? I really don't know, I'm still here trying to figure it out myself.

• message me. Maybe we can figure it out together. If you don't care that I'm 17

• As long as you don't expect more than messages I couldn't gove a damn about your age.

• Why do guys lead girls on trust me no one really knows its different for each person hun its just part of life but u will find that special someone and all that pain youve been though will be worth it

• Personally I don't mean to. I subconsciously flirt and while I'm trying to become more aware of it I still slip up.

Some girls do it to make them feel better. Reassurance that someone out there could potentially love them.

Others do it due to boredom, they have nothing better to do. It's entertainment and gossip in their petty world.

• I would suggest to not wait around for her boyfriend to dump her or whatever, because that's not going to happen. I'm sure she flirted with you in general because she liked getting the attention. But once a girl is taken dude, don't linger.

• not all girls lead guys on

• Then how come in my 17 years of life I'm still a virgin and I've NEVER had a gf?

• people older than you are still virgin.. stop complaining

• I'm not complaining about my virginity. That's just a big part of it.

• Im trying to figure the same thing out with men.

• How did she lead you on? Is there a missing chunk of previous text messages? It seems like she was pretty straightforward.

• I cropped this out of the convo... she had a boyfriend but flirted with me for like six days.

• It's the only social media I have.

• Well I'd like to talk to you. That's why I suggested kik

• Aw look, a generalization!!! So cute!!! My favorite!!! 💞💞💙💛💖💘💕💜

media.giphy.com/media/cE4Xi6gCyQxfq/giphy.gif

• She clearly stated she can't date you.
    How is that leading you on? lol

• I didn't show the whole convo. Um... she had a boyfriend already but continued to flirt with me and actually fucking agreed to date me as well as her boyfriend.

• @sonic12576 If she honestly said that, she don't deserve you. It isn't fair for girls (especially her) to tug you along and make you feel things and then say "oh yeah i have a boyfriend sorry!1!!!1".

• Message me. I'll show you the entire convo

• But this isn't leading you on?

• I don't do that. I just hope guys don't do that to me...

• Not all girls are like that. It would help if you provided the backstory behind this though.

What Guys Said 1

• Only shitty girls do that. Don't waste your time on them, just move on.
    They lead you on cause you give too much from the beginning, and you give them the "power". Be the one leading and you will never be lead on.