How do I adjust to the fact that nobody cares about me in a romantic sense and that I'm most likely going to be a virgin for the rest of my life?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 17. Like others said, that's less than half of your life span.

Also considering you haven't gone out into the world yet you haven't met enough people and had enough choices to adequately say nobody will care about you in a romantic sense.

Also losing virginity isn't everything. That also has nothing to do with finding a romantic partner.

• I can assure you, somebody WILL care for you. There's a person out there for everyone.

Just please don't go out and throw away your virginity (if you've thought about that) because it's not worth it.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 17, how can you say that. You haven't even lived half your life yet... assuming you'll have an average life span.

• I'm 17 yet I've never had a girlfriend, am still a virgin, all women like to do is toy with my emotions.

• Again, you're 17. You can't say what will happen in future. And choose better women!

What Guys Said 0