I met someone, but he is married?

So I met someone and we hit it off immediately. He is really sweet and loving and very very nice person. But he just wrote to me a message saying that he is in fact married. I dont know what to do or what to say, I mean I don't think I should in any way continue this, it is not fair to the other lady, but I want to say it in a way he understands that I think nothing bad of him (at the end of the day, it is up to him to feel bad and not up to me to slut-shame him). What do I say? How do I say it?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hi. I have enjoyed getting to know you, but I can't allow myself to interfere in any person's marriage."

Does it imply that he's doing something wrong? Yeah, kinda, but that's not the focus. I think the wording makes it about you, not him. I'm not sure there is a way to both give him a reason why you're breaking it off and not at least imply it.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• "It was nice getting to know you, but I'm not interested in interfering in someone's marriage".
    Leave it short and to the point, you don't need to make excuses or worry about his feelings. Any negative feelings he has are due to his own actions and if he's been above board he won't have any

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• you're nice and stuff but common sense and reality kicks in, dont want u to make an ultimate betrayal to the woman u dedicated ur life to, so its over, can't have both bye (in your own words)

• Is it so difficult to find words to end this since there is no fault on you?

• Well yes, I am trying to write something, but it always sounds like I am either slut-shaming him or I am forgiving him for cheating. And he is the only one who can forgive himself, I am not to take a part in this. So. What do I say? "Thanks for all the attention, but I this is fucking over mate"? Just dont know how to do this. Never been in this situation before.

• I'm not sure of there is a reason to say anythng at all. I would end things swiftly and silently. Game over. Zero. Nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• You have no loyalties to his wife , but he does. So his behaviour clarifys his true character... deceitful and disloyal

You stated it's unfair to his wife , which it is, but it's unfair to you too because you will have to share him. In most cases where husbands have an affair they don't leave their wive's. In time , you'll get tired of him sneaking around and being his dirty little secret. Have more self-respect for yourself by not allowing yourself to be used by him

• Just say it is against your principles to get involved with a married man and stop talking to him.