Why would someone make their ex jealous with their new s. o?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's about winning the break up. One person always theoretically "wins" and the other "loses". Even if you supposedly ended things cordially, there are still "winners" and "losers".
    According to 'How I Met your mother', it normally depends on penis size *cough*.

• But doesn't that only exist in the women's minds?

• @redeyemindtricks there's been a girl who ran into me purposely even though she always claimed she was over me.

• Ran into you literally like body slammed you in the halls of your high school? You know it was purposeful how?

What Girls Said 6

• Because they were never really over you, they broke up with you over stupidity, they want to be in control of the relationship with you again, and because they want you to see what you're missing. "Which is what, exactly?"

So if they have nothing to miss over, don't even bother and move on. Their immature and they are the real losers. A mature person doesn't need to throw up somebody else in your face. Be the better person and cut them out of your life. Because the only thing they will give you is stress.

• Because they're immature. Or the ex is immature and thinks someone being excited about and flaunting their new relationship is done on purpose to make them jealous. Either way, someone there is being immature.

• Because they're childish.

• They are still bitter about the breakup.

• and if they were unsure about it, even though they did break up?

• I had my ex come back to me about 6 times.

• What a waste of everyone's time. At some point people need to know there are consequences to their actions. she's not going to want you until she fears you've moved on. So move on a decide what to do next. But to keep your life in perpetual limbo while waiting or hoping this person who broke up with you may change their mind, is pointless, pathetic and empowering to everyone but yourself.

• To get back at them for hurting them

• being childish

What Guys Said 2