Why are so many people talking about cheating today?

Is cheating the hot topic today because I swear I've seen at least 15 questions about cheating today and it's insane. Why can't you all figure out how not to cheat?

• It's to easy to cheat
  • It's to easy not to cheat
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Can I have some serious answers please and not these joke ass answers

010

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps Trump's election has caused a lot of division between spouses. Some people are in despair while their s/o isn't and just as horny as ever, so they're looking into other options. However, options for cheating are limited, especially if discretion is of any importance (and it usually is). So, people come to the internet where discretion is something of a guarantee. But, finding sex on the internet is a very complex process that seems to reward 'lucky timing' more so than effort, so people try to be flirty and available everywhere they can think of, including here.

That's my guess, anyway..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• I would suppose because it's this one dark thing that is on the back of everyone's mind. No one wants to be cheated on.

• It's probably one person on multiple accounts asking them.

• Because today is national cheat day it was the very first day a cheetah cheated on their homework assignment and that's where the term came from.

• They have an obsession with cheating.

• Full moon just ended. People's body's have been confused by gravitational pull

• Because they were cheated

• Thank you for asking this.

• Everybody's doing it, duh! You're not mr fancy pants if you don't do what everyone is doing.

• It's a good question to ask here that's all