Have you ever broken up with someone out of anger and regretted later?

How long before you tried to win your ex back or did you try? Did they take you back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope never, but I think it's happening to my ex who has dumped me 3 months before, and this last month and a half he started posting that sad stuff and liking every single picture I post on social media.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. If I break up with someone, there is always a strong, valid reason for that. And getting back with an ex is out of the question.

What Girls Said 4

• I regretted breaking up with my son's dad for a long time, but I also knew i was doing the right thing. He behaved like an idiot and I didn't want him around us.

There are still times when all I want to do is call him, but it's over. Things are so much more settled now he's not around. I'm not the same person as I was when I was with him. There's no going back, it just wouldn't work.
    I could never trust him again.

• Nope. I'm not that impulsive.

And I don't get angry. Last time I got angry was two years ago.

• Hehe I'll let you know when I get into a relationship...

• nope ı have never regret in my life