What would you do if you could have the 2rd chance you always wish for?

So i just find out yday that the girl i was almost inengaged to is now single and i am current not. I haven't not spoke to my ex in 2 years after our forced break up by her parents, we moved on to someone else. My current girlfriend is great i care about a lot and she the 1 thing that put a smile back on my face after my rebound girlfriend who cheated on me twice. However my feelings for her or not intase like they were with my ex and i always question why? We have spoke about this a few times and have decided to wait 12 month To see if my feeling get strong for her. I always felt like she deserve better since i couldn't love her on the lvl she loved me.

Now i don't feel like thing's would change at all with my ex girlfriend. The main reason things didn't work out was becuase she let her parents control our relationship too much becuase of this we never even had a real relationships. We were not allowed to leave her house unless her older sister took us out which she did only 3 times in the 8 months that we dated. So yea we were doomed from day one lol. Anyway i haven't been creeping on my ex or checking her profile 247 i forget untill a mutal friend felt the need to tell me this and i even had a dream about my ex the night before. I have no plans to broke up with my current girlfriend we have beem dating 5 months and i own it too myself to see if this will turn into someone more n if i will fall for her. Anyway what do you guys think?

please every one keep any rude comment's to yourself gag is a person to go too for advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say keep with your current girlfriend if things are going well. Then if things between you two fall apart and your ex is still waiting for you then you two can give that relationship another thought. I believe everything happens for a reason, and there's a reason the two of you aren't together anymore.

You don't have to fix something that isn't broken. Focus on your current relationship unless you think there's a problem with it.

• I told you the reason we are not togethet anymore I don't know if it was ment to happen that way or it's god's plan are some shit like that. And that's pretty much my plan too see where things go with my current relationship tbh i thought i wouks date at ekast 4-5 more people before i stop dating. Since this is rare

• Night. But its been 2 years so after that my faith is gone. Am gonna pray 1 last time too god on the 7th of next month if nothing happens in a few months then am i give up on god.

• Well I'd say that's a good thing you only date girls you have feelings for. I will never understand why people stay in bad relationships when they don't have feelings for each other or know they'll never marry. People are expected to find a mate from society and family, but I think this damages the quality of relationships in the long run.

My father used to be a pastor and is also one of the worst human beings I've ever met. I think faith is helpful to an individual, but religion is harmful to the masses. Some of the most hypocritical and pretentious people I've ever met I've met in church. The others are those dogmatic atheists who have to constantly attack Christianity like it's the only religion out there rather than just accept they don't believe in God and move on with their lives. I have plenty of belief in God, it's only the faith I lack. But God could easily have prevented that loss of faith if he actually gave a damn.

What Girls Said 1

• If I could have any 2nd chance I would go back and erase some of the guys that I bought into my life when I was younger. I regret talking to guys like that. My taste in guys has changed for the better.

• So you have dated guys like this? who allowed their family to control them?

What Guys Said 0