Sociopathic ex-boyfriend trying to get to me?

We lasted nearly two years. I broke up with him last September because he was a manipulative sociopath that lied and hurt me constantly. For months,... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have a sociopath for a brother so what I did was just completely cut him out of my life, just act as though he never existed. If he tries to get in contact with you in any way, just ignore it. If he calls, don't pick it up. If he sends an email, just delete it. Break any and all connections. Also, if you guys have mutual friends, you might need to distance yourself from them as well because he will try to use them against you. I agree with the idea for the restraining order, although I personally haven't gone that far.

He will still try to screw with you, but eventually he will leave you alone if you don't acknowledge his existence. Do your best to forget him, and eventually he'll forget about you. It just takes some time.

Asker upvoted