Would you select the description below that would break your relationship the quickest?

• Partner with insecurities and trust issues
    19%(3)16%(6)Vote14%(3)
  • Partner spending too much money, not good with money
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote5%(1)
  • Partner has no long term goals or ambitions
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote5%(1)
  • Caught partner in one too many lies
    75%(12)66%(25)Vote59%(13)
  • None of these would cause a split
    6%(1)12%(5)Vote17%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman that seems to immediately close questions to ask new ones :P Really though, Lies.. Instant dealbreaker.

• I do not immediately close questions to ask new ones... the ones I just closed prior to this were up for almost two days, I can't help when people get on this site to answer...(LOL) but I do love to ask questions, and when I am on, and my time has expired, I do close and ask new ones... keeping it real! Happy Holidays!

• And I was being silly back... I know you answered the question, thank you very much!!!

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely lies. It makes me very angry when people lie especially to my face and if it's my boyfriend who I trust or people I trust the most. It would make me lose faith in the person very quickly.

What Guys Said 6

• Mostly D. I deal with other things but when you lie it's over.

• nobody wants liars n cheaters... money can be recovered n dealt with.. long term goals isn't really an issue.. insecurities can be treated

• Probably the lie thing yeah, cheating is a part of that

• For me DBAC with BA very close

• None of these will cause a split. Because all these problems can be taken care of if you can help your partner to tackle them skilfully.

• Catching a partner in many lies would be a complete turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• Lies

• you should add an option for all XD