My roommate/best friend got dumped?

When you get dumped or somebody gets dumped. I know when they are your friend and you are suppose to be supportive but this is becoming unhealthy and quite childish to me. They were together for two weeks, he decided he wasn't mentally healthy to be in a relationship and now all she is focused on his getting him back rather than her college finals, and she is refusing to eat and i ask her if she would eat if he didn't break up her and she still said no but i dont believe her... all she does is lay in bed all day and i dont know how to be there for her, they never spent any time together.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to listen to her and be there for her, she just needs a shoulder to cry on. And then you have to build her back up and reassure her that there will be other guys. You guys are only in college and have the rest of your lives ahead of you, remind her of that. Whatever you do, don't put her down and don't make her feel like she's being over dramatic, she's going through a hard time and just needs love and support. As for her college finals, yes I think that's very important and that she does everything she can to take and pass those finals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe it's not JUST the break up, she could've already been freaking out about finals and perhaps other crap going on in her life (just because you're close doesn't you really do know everything in her head) and him breaking up with her just when she was perhaps feeling happy and not stressed about one aspect pushed her over.

We all have periods of time when we're just not good, and the smallest thing like stabbing your toe, paper cut, dropping that shirt you were about to put on makes us want to sit and cry because it's just brought it all down.

If it's just about a guy, she should grow up a bit, but really, time doesn't always factor into feelings. Just be supportive, she's obviously got a lot of stress on at the moment and when finals are over and her emotions aren't out of whack because of it she'll probably realise how stupid she was being.

What Guys Said 4

• I doubt this has anything to do with the guy she probably feels like she can't get a guy for a real relationship. She may be feeling somewhat depressed because she thinks she won't be able to get a real relationship. I don't know her so this is just a random guess hope she feels better soon.

• tell her being in relationship is not that great, because you can't date other right for her or call mr. right. imagine miss out right guy Because she was
    in bad a relationship

• She was like obsessed with marrying him and I got tired of hearing it cause they had been together a week

• she still could get better guy, if she was with him, there no chance. there many guy she marry, not just him. anyway any break up still hurt.

• buy her a bottle of vodka and slap her in the face

• tell her to grow up and man up 😃😂

What Girls Said 4

• Simply, don't drive yourself crazy. Tell her to get her priorities straight and focus on her finals or that's it. If she is allowing some guy to be the center of her focus, then it's not him, it's her. Nobody told her to get emotionally attached so quickly to somebody in less than 2 weeks! Are you kidding me? It was infatuation. And if she had sex with the dude, no wonder why. Best to stay out of it. There is nothing you can do. Sex clouded her judgment and this is the price she's paying.

• two weeks only? damn. & how long ago was this?

• It was only two weeks though. Did they fuck 5 times a day or something?

Weird.

• All you can do is let her come. to her senses. Be there when she wants to talk