WASTING TIME on an EX? Really?

My ex boyfriend has become quite obsessed with me in the fact that everything I like on instagram he talks to his new girlfriend about and she posts status' about it. I find this quite hillarious though :) The fact that he's wasting time on me is hillarious. Why would him and his new girlfriend waste time on me like this and do this lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, he is still hung up on you and the new girl is 1) either a ruse to make you think he has a new girl, but he really doesn't, or 2) the new girl knows he is hung up on you and trying to play the role of supportive-friend-eventually-he'll-realize-he-loves-me friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they really actually talking about you, or are they just into the same stuff?

What Guys Said 2

• Because he's trying to get to you and make you mad, it makes him think he still has control over you, so just react to it at all, don't bring it up and don't talk about it to him or his new girl

• dont care them

• they comment on everything i do though :') its a bit stalkerish

What Girls Said 0