What's your ultimate break up album? Which one's have really gotten you through some tough relationships?

Whole albums NOT just songs!!!

For me, "So Blu" by Blu Cantrell helped me get over losing my first love. Now it would have to be any Adele, so obvious!!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 16, I broke up with my first serious girlfriend and listened to "californication" by the chili peppers on the way back from her place. Ever since then, I always listen to that album immediately after a break up.

It's not exactly a good break up album, but it holds that special place in my (broken) heart :)

Most Helpful Girl

• In highschool is was Kelly Clarkson lol...

Now... i have no idea... but Adele is definitely a good choice!!! Skylar grey is really good too, but sad...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• 1|1
    • I don't think there was a particular album in it's entirety that I associate with break-ups... A little Whitesnake and it's on to whatever else I'm in the mood for.

• "I Got A Name" by Jim Croce. You'll never find a better break up song than "Lover's Cross". Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DFjnLQk2E

• I am a bit aged by spirit it seems. For me Celine Deon worked when my first wife passed away. I never had a break up actually, so might not have he same experience.

• This Love - Pantera!

• Breaking up is hard to do by - Neil Sedaka

https://youtu.be/XQD3At3E7TA

• Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize (for the pain and the anger)
    Pink Floyd - The Wall (for its cynicism and psychosis)
    Anything she didn't like (when recovering, repairing, rebuilding)

• Rap music does it for me. old school 2 live crew easy e and too short.

• almost any lionel ritchie album

• Look what the cat dragged in Poison

• Rubber Soul. The Beatles

• definitely melanie c ''Never Be the Same Again.

• Maroon5 Songs about Jane?

What Girls Said 2

• The album No Need to Argue by The Cranberries... if you're in a break up.. that shit will bring you back to life.

The best songs on there for breakups are No Need to Argue, I Can't Be With You, Everything I Said and Daffodil Lament. It'll take you through the stages of grief D;

• Taylor Swift would be perfect!