"I can't be with you", why?

I don't understand what he means by "I can't be with you". He didn't say why and "I don't want to be" so I'm confused how we got to this place. He just changed jobs and is really stressed out and worn out from the drastic change. I have been sending long texts trying to get him to talk to me but I think it only made things worse. Do you think he just needs space to work through this adjustment without me causing anymore stress?

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• He's not single. Simple this is what I would say if I'm not single and want sex from someone but they act like they want more. If i guy likes u and u do it for him mentally he is powerless against your will. This is what women should gauge dating material on. Players can only play if they aren't infatuated cause our feeling get in the way otherwise and its obvious we can't think of anything else. His reply specifically makes me think he is not single though.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess the spark isn't there anymore. Irregardless, I'm sorry, but there's not going to be a relationship between you guys anymore.