If a wife lied about her past comprising of multiple sexual relationships, ONS, Abortions, threesomes, etc in an arranged marraige to her hubby?

And later someone sends some sex videos of her past to her husband (who was religious and virgin b4 marraige) then what should she do? And how should the husband react?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• If i was the husband i'd arrange for a divorce. Her lies would be unforgivable to me. I would never be able to trust her word again. Every truth would even become questionable. It would show she had no respect for her husband , and thought he was fool enough to never find out

There's nothing she can do except come clean and ask for forgiveness. Then explain why she felt the need to lie. He'd be a fool to forgive such lies though , because relationships are meant to be build on a foundation of trust.

He may have been be able to get past it if she'd been honest before they married. The way he discovered the truth in this scenario is a harsh and painful way to find out. He'll have the image of her sex tapes engrained in his mind. That won't be easy for him to move on from

• It's him who's spending his life with her, not them.

If they'd put themselves in a position to be lied to then that's their choice. If you know a person's potential then you can't be hurt or angry if they repeat past behaviour, cos they've already showed you their true colours and you chose to ignore it.

Her past may be none of your business, but her lying to you is. You'd be spending your life with a liar

• justified answer.. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your fucked. You divorce her she takes 1/2 of everything and you have to send a monthly check to her. You stick with her, and you will be eaten up inside knowing so many men have had their way with your wife.

What Girls Said 4

• i think that the past should be told to your so and i think that if she lied to him the husband might end things

• talk to her, dump her if you want. by the way you only give her money after divorce (by court laws) if she wasn't working while you two were married. if she was married and made more or the exact same as you when working, you don't owe her anything after divorce.

• I would be furious you need to talk to to your wife about this if you haven't already ask her why she lied and show her the video you were sent and then after you have both talked it is up to you to decide if you want to stay with her or divorce her

• well I think if I'm this guy I'll ask her do you know that guy and if she lie it'll be the end of our marriage or our relationship after all I believe that you can't Hite anything on the person who you love

What Guys Said 2

• The husband should dump her sorry ass, and the wife should do nothing but let it happen.

• You're a little boy and not a real man unless you man up and pay for the wife. Even if she decides to hitch her star to a bigger amount of money or just your money and someone else's cock.