Girls, have you ever been or broken up with someone via a text? Whats your opinion with text dumping?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's how my ex ditched me lol I know a lot of people get mad about that but for some reason I don't care. The point is to end it, that's it.

• good for you to not care... i wish i didn't care when she broke up with me

• Lol I cared about the breakup but not the method. I know it sucks and all but the fact that she did this just proves she was never the one for you.

• true!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I have broken up with someone via text only because in person if I said I didn't want to do something he would just nag me there were times he would try to film us doing it so breaking us via text was the best thing for me

• It's cruel. You don't get to talk properly as the other ignores it and feels like e cowards way as they don't have to look at you

• i agree! my girlfriend texted me a pic of her giving a guy a blow job

• Did you argue before?

• nope.. im a pretty easy going guy