How long have you thought about your ex after a breakup?

• 1-3 months
    Vote A
  • 3-6 months
    Vote B
  • 1+ years
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No one has seen my ex in town since I broke up with him in July. He was acting crazy and doing some weird stuff so I told him to leave. He wouldn't so I called the Police. They put him in jail for like 2 days and then let him out. He tried to apologize but I didn't want him near me. Then he just disappeared off the face of the Earth. So maybe his parents had him commited, or he went to jail, or he's dead. Nobody knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huuum I'm kinda back with him, but after we "broke up" we didn't talk for 4 months. I think I thought about him a lot the first Month, then the 2 Month I still thought about him from time to time, but not a lot, I was over him but not ready to like someone else, third month I completely got over him, then 4 month I started liking other guys.
    But we're back together somehow.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who made contact first?

• Show All
    • Why? If you dont mind me asking

• Distance , it's an online relationship and we thought it was useless to stay together and unhealthy although our feelings were true and genuine (lasted about 8 months).

• I still think about her here and then but not in a missing or wanting her back way. I just wonder what she's doing now.

1|0
    0|0
  • usually takes me a month or 2 to really get over someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I put 1+year but that's because we became good friends (got over him in maybe 6-9months after). In fact we are still friends almost 15 years later.

0|0
    0|0
  • A week end after I forget him. If he don't want me I won't cry pr think of him at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • for a year not because ı miss him mbut because ı couldnt accept the fact that he cheated on me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4