I broke up with my boyfriend, and I'm kinda sad, what should I do?

Okay so we broke up today, not because he doesn't like me anymore, but because balancing school and a relationship is difficult. I knew it was coming because I had intell from a friend, but now that it's happened I'm still kinda in shock I guess. At first i was like "Oh Okay.. Cool.." And hardly felt any sadness.. now I feel like it just hit me.. We're keeping our breakup a secret though..(his idea not mine)

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up doesn't mean that you both don't like each other anymore so why are you sad?
    by the way I don't think that was any good reason for the break up. If you both know that you have less time for each other because of school so you could have given him time on weekends and one or two evenings. I don't know if I am right but this is what I think.

• We do still like eachother, sadly my parents
      Wouldn't allow us to hang out on weekends.. My life is quite busy..

• I am happy to hear that :). Best of luck !

• Thanks :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• School and relationship is hard to balance... you could also argue that a healthy relationship feeds towards motivation to do better in other facets of life - that would depend on the person... take it slow and see what happens. Letting go is normal just you want to make sure it is happening for the right reasons and that you're also getting the real reason behind it

• Yeah they are, I will try to let it go because I feel like it is a good reason.. we need these years..

What Girls Said 0