My wife cheated with a white guy?

we are both Japanese. She slept with a white guy, who's taller, fitter, and richer than me. I don't know what to do. We separated, but we have kids together. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You divorce her, thats what you do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep any proof you can get that she cheated on you, so it may help you with custody of your kids.
    It's very messed up, but some people are so greedy that they go for money, not the person. That is why many guys seriously dislike gold diggers and are more wary of it these days. They can't be trusted to be loyal.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• the race of the guy or his physical traits or economic status seem entirely irrelevant

what do you do? well if you want to try and forgive your wife maybe you take her back. but if you can't then you get divorced

• It has nothing to do with being 'white'. Google the term: hypergamy

Any woman will move up if they think they can and if they think they can get away with it.

You're in a REALLY bad place, I'm sorry to say. I would get a good lawyer.

• Strong response to getting cheated on OP. BRB posting the following on GAG...

"w0t do?"

• Act like an arrogant prick and fuck a white girl, tell your wife she's cheap.. probably the best tip you'll get on here.. bonus.. take a picture with the girl and post it on Facebook

• I'm getting a strong reading on the Troll-o-meter...

• if you're separated not much you can do. Do you want her back