Guys, what are signs guy dont attracted to his girlfriend any more?

can this be a signs, that he not attracted to her any more

-refuse to have sex, dont initiate it
-talk with cold voice, no jokes, smiles
-dont call, write for more than 1 week...

can this be signs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he is using the blow off technique. His game is since he is too weak to call it off with you. Too much of lame. He is waiting for you to pull the trigger. When you do he will play the victim card. You will get blamed for it. It is not going to be pretty. Sounds to me that you are not happy. You are responsible for your happiness. Life is too short to be around negative people. Happy is a good place to be.

• have u ever been in long term relationship, and when u feel they just about to end, how would u feel, happy?

• my attracton is gone, cuz i feel how we become far from each other. Hard to be attracted to someone who is cold with u

• Well that is something that you need to think about. It is not uncommon that people fall out of love. If I were you I would simply ask him how does he feel about you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• He will probably try to avoid you

• avoid-not calling, text?

• all of the above. Men who lose interest will most likely try to hint you about it and avoidance is one of them.

• yes this are the sign where the guys losses interested in their past relationship... this will very time for you... I can understand.

• Yeah that's a lot of signs

• that means he not phisitially attracted to her?

• Could be many things