Ladies, have you ever lost the spark for your bf? And did you ever get back with him at some point?

Please tell me your story

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like once the spark is gone, it's probably not going to come back.

• Well said

• Ok thank you for your input

• You're welcome

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. I have loved him so damn much. We've met and loved for 6 years. But he just got cold and mean due to his family. Cuz family didn't want us to get marry. I cried. I went to his home to see him everyday. One very windy and fucking cold night, i went to his house and called him and he just said no. ... so i just gave up everything on him. After that night , nothing left between us. A Few days later, he told me that he wanted to meet up again. But i didn't have any feeling. .. i just broke up with him but he kept calling me over a year.
    Now i have a new boyfriend. Sometimes he called me but i don't answer the phone

• Wow I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad you're in a better place now.

What Guys Said 1