Everyone tells me to move on?

My ex dumped me 2 months ago. He left because I pushed moving in together a bit too much. He had previously told me he wasn't ready because of having lived with and supporting his son's mom in the past and he assumed that hed end up supporting me and my daughter as well. not true as i do make money to support us and have been by my myself since she was born 12 years ago. i never wanted his money or anything like that. i thought we made a great parental team and even better as a couple. Our kids liked each other and we all had an amazing time when together. I thought the moving in thing would be natural progression after 2 years. However he was scared because of how it was with his sons mom i suppose. donr know details but she did end up splitting at the end and stealing thousands of dollars from him. by the way they were not married.
We had never really fought, until that day he dumped me. and everyday we were together he always had a smile on his face and he always would love up on me with a kiss or hug outta the blue. there was no question he loved me.
and now i haven't heard from him in over a month and haven't seen him in 2 months. I miss him so much. I don't know what to do, i barely eat or sleep. He was the 1st guy I've been with that not only treated me like his equal, but we had so much in common. And he loved me like I've never been loved before.
When I've had breakups in tge past, id go out with other guys to get over the previous. I haven't even attempted to do that. i love my ex and the thought of anyone else... i can't. everyone says ex for a reason, but i think sometimes there's an exception to the rule. I just want to know how to reestablish communication at some point? I haven't tried contacting him in a month. before that he wouldn't respond. and i fear that now. a friend says he's still single... what should i do? please dont tell me to move on... give me advice to what I am asking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should try telling me him all of this...

• I tried, but it just goes unanswered. He ignores me.

• Really? He already left me, me leaving isn't going to do anything. he's mad right now still. Anything i do he's going to ignore

• Then you need to move on. Life is way too short to dwell on someone who does nothing but ignore you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0