Will no contact bring him back?

My ex boyfriend broke up 1 month ago, and i have been doing no contact for 3 weeks no, but haven't heard a word from him.. :( why? Will no contact work?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he will likely have moved on by now. Guys move on pretty much immediately. You are his EX.. past history... always look forward, never backward. A guy will have MANY girlfriends in his life. you'll be nothing but a number in his scorecard when all is said and done.

Move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's an ex... And for many people, breaking up is a break up.. aka.. it's over. You don't go back. You don't talk to them...
    And if you wanted to hear from him you could just message, what you're currently doing if your purpose is to make him message is a game. Either don't talk for yourself, or talk and let him decide whether or not he talks back or just blocks you out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You'll probably have to contact first if you still want to talk to him and maybe try again, but be sure you're strong enough to try again because it would probably end the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your better off, he probably drinking or found a cheaper girl

0|1
    0|0
    • No he hasn't, we are 17 years old, and he is a good guy

• Show All
    • no haha, I just visited him

• Your chemistry is out of wack, because women do not process male hormones.. biochemical transactions like men, takes years to learn so focus on other stuff

• no no no

0|0
    0|0
  • it matters how and who

its not that simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give it up. Forget about him and if its meant to be, y'all will be together in a few years when your young minds develop more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• if he really has some feelings left for u yeah it will bring him.

0|0
    0|0
  • an ex is a ex for a reason maybe focus on your education first then a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure no

0|0
    0|0
  • Because is an ex

0|0
    0|0