Missing someone/wanting to talk to someone but can't?

How do I get over this feeling? What coping mechanisms have you used? I don't want to talk to him, but I want to. We were intimately involved for a year. However, never made anything official. He was not a good guy for me, and vice versa. Things ended on bad terms, and it's been months. Just recently I've started missing him/thinking of him out of nowhere. Usually, I'm good. This is odd for me.

11

What Guys Said 1

• To find peace , you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people whom you had considered to be a part of your heart. When you have taken a hit , you should not feel knocked out. You have to clear your head and mind of all that is worrying you. You have the power to change how you feel and open new doors of possibility to take your life forward to find a new guy who will add happiness to your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Distract yourself with someone else