I ended things with him, should I still ask for him back?

we weren't ever dating just more like talking for 2 months and things have happened and a couple of days ago i ended it. he took it pretty well and we talking through everything that was the issue in the "relationship" and he genuinely felt sorry for what he did. now it's a couple days later and we still snapchat once in a while but it's not the same. should i ask for him back? or is that just such a bad idea for me to do.

• yes you should
  • no you shouldn't

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Two months and breakup and patchup is too fast. Ofcourse it happens for 1-2 days too.. You can still snap but I don't see good light ahead!

Most Helpful Girl

• What did he 'do' and s he sorry bc it was wrong or bc he got in trouble?

• he would do things even when i said for him to stop and he didn't really showed he cared about me and later on when we talked about it he thought i was just joking when i told him to stop and that now he wishes that he really listened and can show how much he does care

• well if you think its worth it to try again why not. if it does not work. at leas you tried :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• no you shouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure you're not just missing all the attention he used to give you?

• take him back if he messes up again leave his ass