Why do I feel like this? And why do I miss her?

i want to try to forget about someone, but I seem to always have her back of my mind.
Me and her are now strangers, we have been strangers now for a few months but sometimes i miss herπŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜­
i think it is because i did enjoy spending time with her, i took my responsibility when the things went difficult during the time I have known her and I'm trying to move on from that.
We met through the internet, then had a relationship with each other for about a month afterwards remained friends for months talking through the internet.
we were Literally talking regularly with each other as often as we could have.
man!, because I've known her for months, where I did enjoy the time with the girl, I seem to miss her!
If anybody wants to know, she ended up having sex with a guy friend of hers, I obviously did get hurt and upset by that because she always said she Liked me and shit.
I feel as though if I did that with a female friend, she would have gotten upset
Herself too.
I said stuff to her from the bottom of my heart such as "I want you to mother my children"
I respect her, I have listened to her and I never liked it when me and her have argued between each other!
I'm trying to focus and concentrate on my life but sometimes she comes across my mind.
She said things to me like what we were / what we had was a waste of time which isn't nice and something what nobody wants to hear from someone.
I sometimes feel as this is all my fault πŸ˜”
Does anyone have any helpful advice for me?
I think from the time I had with her, I became a better man and I did Learn how to be a better with females.
i enjoyed her compassion very much😊
thanks to those who were nice to have read all this stuff.
There is obviously more into what happened between me and her but I cannot explain how everything went Precisely!
I just want to try to forget about her.
I want my mind to stop remembering her!

Most Helpful Guy

• You allowed yourself to get invested in this relationship far too quickly! Time on the internet or talking on the phone doesn't count. You had a real relationship with her for one month and you were talking about her being the mother of your children. It sounds like you were so desperate for her to be The One that you saw her what you wanted her to be instead of for what she really is.

Last year, I wrote a myTake about how to get over a relationship. Maybe it can help:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11176-a-practical-guide-for-how-to-get-over-your-breakup-how-to-get-on

• I wasn't desperate. I just enjoyed being cute with her, I felt the spark, I felt the zing.

• What happened?, is it considered cheating? Backstabbing? Etc

Referring to the whole thing that happened basically

• Did she make any promise to you that she would be faithful to you and not seek a relationship with anyone else? Cheating is someone breaking a promise to you by seeking to fulfill their romantic or sexual needs elsewhere when they had promised you that they would not do that. So. . . were there any promises made?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• yeah... sounds like she kinda manipulated you in some way. a reason is that you can't describe precisely (just read it again and see how awful it sounds). i know it hurts. i've done that too. told a girl i just met on internet i love her. she pretended that too and things got awful from that. she ended up telling me straight she doesn't have any feelings for me. i did my research and found what mistakes i made. and i did change my good opinion about her after my research (you know, reading a lot of articles about toxic behaviors, good behaviors, things you do and you don't when you love someone). now i feel really sorry for her she is just so weak person. although maybe she did her best for me, it was a bad experience for me; learned a lot from my mistakes though. you will forget about your girl when you will meet a better girl, one that doesn't manipulate. what i can say is that is not your fault. maybe it isn't her fault either, but don't blame yourself for imaginary things you probably did to her. think about only real things that happened and understand your point of view better. you will see in the end it's not your fault. all the best

• Good that you can relate