He's only with me because I'm pregnant with his child, what do I do?

I'm pregnant with my boyfriends child, and he said to me straight up that he is only with me because of that. I always thought he loved me for who I was, and everything in between. I don't want to be loved just because I'm holding his child, I want to be loved for who I am. What should I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I speak from personal experience. I only married my ex for the same reason. A baby is no reason to stay together or marry. It won't make him love you. It only makes things more complicated. My marriage was pure hell. Get court ordered child support and visitation scheduled and throw him out. I'm giving you the very best advice there is. If you don't you're fucking up big time and you and the child will regret it

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. Tell him that he is the Father and there for will be involved in his child's life as it's his right but being with him isn't fair to you. You need more then some guy feeling like he has to settle cause he got you knocked up. Tell him you'd love to be civil and figure out how to raise the child together separately... figure out how you want things done together and then practice ti separately so it's the same across the board for the child... as far as believes and discipline and the life go.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• That's a tough position to be in. How did you end up here? In other words, has he been telling you one thing, and doing something else?

• Leave his ass.

• That's truly heartbreaking. I'm sorry to hear it. Did he only ever just want you for sex and now he feels responsible? Or is he one of those that's turned off by pregnancy? Is he just fishing for you to simply absolve him of responsibilityso he can move on? What's his deal?

What is there to do? If I were you I would accept his help but find someone who truly loves you.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to be with him but he still has to support you and your child no matter what.