WAS MY EX BEING CHILDISH AND SHOULD I RESPOND BACK?

My ex broke it off a week ago saying that we should never have contact with one another. So i listen and let it be because i knew that begging and pleading is a waste of time just like the relationship. My ex texted me to bring his stuff back and so i slipped in something that use to mean something to me but it does not. I figured if my ex saw it that they would know that means that i moved on. However they texted me back again with a picture of them burning it and other stuff. Should i respond back or should i not?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to move on from him, just stop all contact. It's for your own good.

• I am but i dont want him to feel triumph and thinking that i am hurt.

• He would feel that if you were to persist in trying to get his attention. If you cut all contact, you neither win nor lose and neither does he.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would he send you a picture of him burning the thubgs.. that's incredibly petty and immature. Just move on from him.