Did I break up for the right reasons?

We've only been dating for 2 months we made it official after 2 weeks. Well these past two weeks we've only seen each other twice. We work at the same place although don't see each other often she's 1st shift I work 3rd shift. Well it seemed like she was falling back making excuses "oh I'm too tired to hang out". Yet every Tuesday after work she still goes out for drinks with her coworkers. I can't go out cause I'm at work but still she doesn't say she's too tired to do that. She does work a lot but so do I. I even made attempts to hang out with her before I go in to work overnight instead of sleeping before work. She cancelled plans on me on near weekly basis I never once cancelled on her. So I broke up with her.

30

What Girls Said 3

• You did the right thing! She was making up excuses! She could hang with coworkers, but not her boyfriend? Wow. Regardless of how tired she is, you work as much as her so i'm sure you're tired too, yet you still make plans. Find someone who makes the same amount of effort for you as you do for them. 🙂

• I think you did the right thing by breaking up with her. You can do better than that.

• u could try to solve the problem by talking

What Guys Said 0